Retrieve Login and Encrypted Password in Volusion
- Log in to the admin dashboard of your Volusion store.
- From the menu at the top go to Inventory > Import/Export.
- Click Volusion API link.
- Click Get Help link in the top right corner.
- Click Volusion API Integration Help link at the bottom of the page.
- Select instructions for Generic Products and expand URL with Query String... section at the bottom.
- Retrieve Login and Encrypted Password (API KEY) in Volusion (Encrypted Password can be found in the URL displayed, between the
Provide Login and Encrypted Password in DataFeedWatch
- Log into your DataFeedWatch account and go to Options -> Edit shop
- Enter your Login and Ecrypted Password.
Important: Everytime you change the password to your Volusion store your API Encrypted Password changes as well. Hence, you need to provide your new API Encrypted Password in DataFeedWatch.