Important: If you have Multiple Store Views, please read this article.
- Go to your DataFeedWatch dashboard and click the ‘Add shop’ button.
- Provide the name of your shop.
- Select Magento2 as the source.
- Choose products types.
- Provide your shop’s domain name as a Feed URL.
6. Click the 'Create shop' button.
I am the shop owner
- Click the “Install” button next to the shop. You will be redirected to the Magento Marketplace Extension. Then, please log in.
- Choose your store version.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click the “Place Order” button.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Create a new access key.
- Write the name of the newly created access keys
- Copy your public and private key.
- Login to your store admin panel.
- Go to System > Web Setup Wizard
- Go to the Extension Manager.
- Add your public and private key.
- Save and refresh your page.
- If you are not logged in to DataFeedWatch, you will need to sign in to proceed. Then, wait for DataFeedWatch to download your products.
I am not the shop owner
2. Click the “Get details” button when asked about the installation options.
- Enters the link you provided.
- Logs into Magento Connect, clicks install and copies the Extension Key.
- Logs into the Magento admin panel. Goes to Find Partners and Extensions -> Visit Magento Marketplaces.
- Goes to Stores -> DataFeedWatch.
- Click the ‘Add Store’ button.
Important: no white spaces are allowed before or after the token.
Setting up your Magento plugin
Magento is a complicated system, which the user can create many individual settings. In order to meet our client's individual needs, we created our plugin to be as customizable as possible. Our v.0.3+ plugin allows users to choose which fields should be downloaded into DataFeedWatch, as well as child-parent inheritance. Go to System -> DataFeedWatch to adjust your plugin settings.