What can you do to solve an "Access denied error"
Two most common reasons for this error are:
- incorrect ftp credentials
- IP blocked by the server
1. Please double-check if the ftp credentials you provided in the channel’s setting are correct.
2. It is also possible that the channel is blocking our IP address. Please check with the channel’s support whether they require the IP-number from which feeds are sent to be whitelisted. If they do, please ask them to whitelist these two IP addresses:
3. Regenerate the feed from the channel’s options
4. Please contact us at email@example.com if the upload fails again.