Note: Connecting to Volusion is possible only if you have a "Pro" or a "Premium Plan" in Volusion.
- Retrieve Login and Encrypted Password in Volusion
- Log in to the admin dashboard of your Volusion store.
- From the menu at the top go to Inventory > Import/Export.
- Click Volusion API link. Check the Enable public XML for Featured Products and Enable Public XML for All Products checkboxes and click Save (both buttons).
- Click Get Help link in the top right corner.
- Click Volusion API Integration Help link at the bottom of the page.
- Select instructions for Generic Products and expand URL with Query String... section at the bottom.
- Retrieve Login and Encrypted Password (API KEY) in Volusion (Encrypted Password can be found in the URL displayed, between the
Important: Everytime you change the password to your Volusion store your API Encrypted Password changes as well. Hence, you need to provide your new API Encrypted Password in DataFeedWatch.